Sunday, October 30, 2011

October picture update!

The weather in October turned out to be quite beautiful! Tried to spend as much time outside as possible because all to soon we will be couped up indoors!

Our church had their annual corn roast. We went out to a beautiful acreage, got to cuddle cute kittens, eat very delicious corn and a lot of other good food, play soccer and of course the boys had tons of room to run around and explore!

Kids enjoying their delicious supper!
We had some Ocotober creative lunches and of course once this happened one day this was requested for lunch for the next 2 weeks :)
Enjoying playtime!Typical morning at the Froese house. Boys wake up and watch treehouse.
A little blury, sorry! Small desk in my kitchen that is always a fun place for everyone to play.

And then we had our first broken bone, which I am sure will not be our last. Tristen fell down the stairs at my mom's and cracked his wrist. He was such a trooper even after they took it off and decided he needed another one for one more week.
We finally made it to a Rider game with our friends! To bad they were having the worst season ever, but it was really really fun. Although I think next time we will go in August, it was quite chilly :)

I love October, the leaves are incredible, its perfect time to pull out my Christmas tunes and the plans for Christmas are in full force! It has actually been a very busy month. We have been away alot and Jeff has been away a bit more and very busy at work. I have to give myself many reminders about what his job entails especially when I feel like he's especially busy. We have been looking forward to Mondays and just using it as a family relaxing day! I have really been enjoying playing soccer once a week, joining a community splurge club and catching up on some serious scrapbooking!

1 comment:

gw2 gold said...


My eyes are mesmerized and my body tingling with emotions i cant describe.
Varuo by Sigur Ros is by far the most amazing thing my ears have heard for a long time.
I am in sweet, sweet love with everything about it.
gw2 gold
cheap guild wars 2 gold