Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sew EXCITED :)

I am very priviledged to have gotten my grandma's sewing machine! With our move so close I can taste it and a big house waiting for some serious sewing projects, I can't wait to get started! I was going to attempt some couch covers for some furniture my mom is passing down to us for one of our living rooms, however, I decided the cost of fabric and the trickiness of getting the measurements wasn't worth it. So instead I found a bargain on slipcovercanada for 30 dollars a slip cover and I can't wait to make all the accessories to go with it.
I have been doing some simple baby blankets, but ready to have the space to do some bigger projects!

2 comments:

Elissa said...

That is sew exciting :) Have fun!!

Dan and Lynn said...

Wow, I'm excited for you!! I wish that I could do more sewing, but my work area is the kitchen table, so I have to pull everything out, and then put everything away each time (not worth it!). Hope you have lots of fun with all your new projects in your bigger space!