Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy 1st birthday Tristen!

hard these days to find an interest in blogging but here it is hours old, Tristen is ONE!

This Christmas things have been so surreal, thinking how big and uncomfortable I was last Christmas and how many prayers I sent upward beggin to not be in the hospital for Christmas. and it worked out fine! and today we celebrated my honey's 1st birthday, with lots of friends and family!

We always start the day out with our presents to our kids and just cuddling and hanging out. I think Aiden was a little more excited about T's presents then T himself :)

I had a really hard time finding a good theme, since I had to let the baby einstein theme go due to the outrageous shipping. So I decided on a balloon birthday. and it actually turned out pretty cute!
My cake however was a bit of a disappointment and after I do Aiden's guitar cake for his birthday I think its store bought cakes from now on :)

The birthday boy, very excited about the cake, excuse the red cheeks, very very bitter cold this last week and has totally dried his skin out.

and that priceless moment! so thrilled that he wasn't as worried as Aiden about getting his hands dirty and got right in there!

unfortunatly the red icing left quite a stain, so he will look a little clownish for the next few days! So happy!
Thought I would do a little comparison, since everyone comments how much my boys look alike. Now that I FINALLY cute Tristens hair, yep they do look like brothers:)




We love you so much Tristen and we LOVE how you are your own person and have your unique personality! Can't wait to see how God uses your precious little life:)

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Great party Jocelyn! The balloon theme looked like a good choice and I think the cake looks great! Happy Birthday Tristen!

Ruth said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures!
A. Ruth

Anthony and Kristi said...

Awww...looks like an awesome party! The cakes are adorable! I love it! :) I can't believe how much the boys are starting to look alike - so cute! :) Happy Birthday to Tristen! Love you guys!

Trev and Rebekah said...

He's looking more like his brother

Dan and Lynn said...

Happy belated birthday Tristen!! Can't believe he's one already. The party looks like it was lots of fun - great job Jocelyn!

Anonymous said...

CAKE