Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy 10 Months Tristen Ryder !

Today Tristen is 10 months old! and we still think he is VERY cute:) I was having a nostalgic moment the other day, thinking wow Aiden is definitley not a baby anymore, becoming more and more a little boy and Tristen is quickly leaving his baby, dependent self behind as well. I have another official bum scooter. How do you get your kids to crawl normal ?? We haven't figured out how he does it but some how he get from one end of the room to the other. He LOVES Aiden and has recently started crying and carrying on if Aiden is downstairs and he is upstairs. Sometimes Aiden will include him in his play but more often than not he still quite a bother to him with his grabbing and chewing important things to Aiden. He's still not much of a solids eater and may be having some issues with milk products. But I will have to continue to try those out.
He is definitely a mommy's boy! and very cuddly. Aiden was very much a daddy's boy and still is so I am treasuring my mommy time with Tristen. He loves snuggling with blankets and splashing up a HUGE mess in the bathtub. I love his curles in the back of his head and have no idea how I will ever be able to cut them!
Not to be forgotten, Aiden had a super time digging out all my potatoes with daddy and was very helpful in picking them all out of the dirt and putting them in the bucket. I was really happy with my pail full of fresh potatoes. Thankfully we got all our yard work done before the snow arrived.
When my niece Alyssa was here, we went and did a build a bear for Tristen, named Trit Trit. Aiden loves it and is he is often playing with his and Tristens and treating them like real babies. I often hear myself being repeated out of those little lips :)
I realize I am really not much of a picture taker and better step up so my kids don't feel deprived when their older. I just never remember my camera or think of taking pictures. Thus the few posts. Anyway we are really busy getting ready for our Faith River Cafe at the end of November. We are doing a comedy this year and really enjoying it. If you are interested in coming let me know, tickets go on sale on November 1st for 10 dollars. Can't believe Tristen will be celebrating his 1st birthday in 2 short months and Christmas with be here again! YEAH!

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Yay for pictures of your boys! It's so good to see their faces - they're such cuties:) Kyra was quite excited to see them as well.
I can definitely relate to the curls on the back of the head and not wanting to cut them. Jacye is really starting to need a haircut and I just can't bring myself to do it.
Wish I could come see your comedy - sounds like a lot of fun!

Leanne said...

Wow, time flies... it doesn't seem that long ago that I was hearing the news of Tristen's birth.
The pictures you post are always adorable, your boys are certainly cute!!
Hope you're doing well!

Irene said...

10 months wow definitely time for those boys to visit Abby again! I've said it before but those boys are definitely brothers. The one picture Tristan looks a little like Jayce.
Thanks for posting pictures your boys are so cute! (Yes Jeff you to)

Dan and Lynn said...

Such great pictures! Can't believe your little guy is already 10 months old!! Both your little guys are adorable:)

Trev and Rebekah said...

10 months...almost 11? Wow, feels like you just had him!