Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Happy 2 month birthday Rylen!
As you can see our not so little Rylen is really chunking up and at times sports a triple chin that I find absolutely adorable! He had his immunizations on his 2 month birthday on the 28th and weighed in at 13lbs 14 oz and 23 1/2 inches long! He is a SUPER baby and is very content with sitting or laying and watching his brothers. We have had quite a few nights of sleeping through, but nothing super consistent, I don't think it will be too long though, which is awesome!
Having some quality time with daddy!
Soaking in some friend time! It's starting to sink in that we don't have much time left with friends!
This has been the consumption of our time for the last few weeks and I do mean non stop, Jeff has worked incredibly hard, putting in backsplash, flooring, finishing a bulk head and closet, plus helping me with projects I have been doing. We will officially be putting our house on the market next Tuesday! Consistently praying for God to take away my anxiety about all the details surrounding that. We are then heading to Meadow Lake the next weekend to look for a house.
The boys are super helpful with renos!
Aiden insisted that his baby and Rylen needed a picture together!
Rylen has finally started smiling a lot more, he is still pretty stingy and makes us work for them, somehow the boys have an easier time than mommy or daddy. But in true Froese boy fashion he is taking his time!
I don't know if there has ever been a baby that has been so loved by his brothers, he constantly being kissed and hugged and held and Tristens saying many times "Hi Ry Ry, Hi Ry Ry"
Trying to encourage the soother instead of fingers and thumb, but I might be losing that battle! So far I haven't had a thumb sucker...
All decked out for the weekly Rider Game. The boys have definitely caught Jeff's energy about sports and both enjoy watching football and hockey.
This is typical Tristen. He is definitely my cuddle bug and is often carrying all 4 of his blankets around with his sippy cup.

Aiden wanted me to take a picture of his creation this morning. He loves doing anything creative. I am wanting to get him some real lego for Christmas.
In other news, I think most people have heard that we are moving to Meadow Lake. 1 and 1/2 hours north of North Battleford. Jeff is going to be the Youth/Associate Pastor at the MB church up there. It means we have been spending countless hours finishing our kitchen renovation and I have been packing many boxes to declutter before listing our house. Lots of emotions are part of this process. I know that God provided this oppurtunity and I know he will be faithful in all the details of this move for us.... but in true human fashion I continue to worry about everything and I am daily confessing my worry wartness. Several times a day I will be saying in my head "cast all your cares on Him because he cares for you and do not be anxious in anything but in prayer and petition let your requests be made known to God"
Everyday I feel differently. I am looking forward to getting our house done and getting it sold and finding a house out there. I think there will be some definite peace in that. Sometimes I selfishly wonder why this is the path God has choosen for me... why can't I just stay in my house I love, near family and friends that we love, a church and school that we are comfortable with and so on.... but as Jeff constantlly reminds me... God isn't trying to set us up to be miserable, he has our absolute best interest in mind even though it might be a hard road and lots of things are changing. God is constant!
Please continue to keep us in your prayers, especially all the details regarding selling and buying and packing and all those "things"

4 comments:

matt&ruth said...

I hear you about all that comes with packing up and moving somewhere new. I have echoed your same worries and wishes to stay where it is familiar many times. But what Jeff says is SO true - our Father has our ABSOLUTE BEST in mind, even when it may not seem like it at times. Thinking of you guys as you go through this moving process - brings back so many memories and I know exactly how exhausting and overwhelming and all-consuming all of this is. I love that you continue to speak TRUTH to yourself during the day - that is something that I have been learning to do more and more as well. There is much power in refusing to let in those fears and worries and instead giving them to the One who wants to carry them for us. Asking our Father to fill you with PEACE and JOY today.

Yvonne said...

Love seeing the pictures of all your boys. Kyra still talks about visiting Aiden and wants to plan a visit to his new house.
I would be going through all the same feelings if it was me moving. I'm praying for you constantly that you'll have continued peace and can continue to battle those fears. Love you Joc!

Elissa said...

Wow-- new baby, three boys, moving, reno's... that's a lot to deal with all at once! Even though there are fears and worries that come along with these changes, it sounds like an exciting step for your family.

Trev and Rebekah said...

That is exciting about you guys moving and Jeff getting that job. All the best with transitions and moving, etc.